Please be advised, the FAC and LGC Testing Centers will provide testing services to students who plan to apply to a Nursing and Health Technology program at Germanna Community College only. Germanna Testing Services does not administer the TEAS or other health professional tests to non-Germanna students. If you plan to apply to other institutions, please contact them for their testing accommodation.
ATI Testing can only be administered Monday through Friday at the Fredericksburg Area and Locust Grove Campuses.
The TEAS can only be administered Monday through Friday at the Fredericksburg Area and Locust Grove Campuses. The TEAS test is not currently offered at the Daniel Technology Center.
Check the GCC Testing Services web site for current hours of operation.
To request a TEAS appointment:
- Appointments are handled by the Testing Center only.
Do NOT use the ATI website to attempt to schedule an appointment.
- They must be scheduled ahead of time; no walk-ins.
- TEAS scheduling is preferably done through email to FACTesting@germanna.edu or LGCTesting@germanna.edu, depending on which campus you wish to test at. Put ATTN: TEAS in the subject line. Please use your VCCS Student email account. We do accept requests via the dropbox at FAC and LGC Testing Centers. Forms are available at each location to be completed and placed in that Testing Center's Dropbox. Please note, requests not done through email may experience a longer processing time. Your email should include: your full name, Student ID#, your primary contact phone number, and your preferred appointment time and date.
- We do not accommodate same day testing requests.
- Please allow 2-3 business days to receive a confirmation of your appointment time. If you have not received an email from Testing Services confirming your appointment, then you will not be allowed to test.
- If you are unable to arrive at your appointment time, please call 540-891-3009 (Fredericksburg Area Campus) or 540-423-9147 (Locust Grove Campus). You may have to leave a voicemail.
- If you are going to be late, please alert the Testing Center as soon as possible to ensure we can still accommodate you.
- You must allow 4 hours to test.
- You are required to register for an account at ATI Testing prior to testing. You must register in order to obtain a login.
- You must bring with you to the Testing Center: your ATI username and password, a valid credit/debit card, a valid photo ID, and your student ID#. The proctor CANNOT retrieve this information for you.
- The TEAS can only be taken twice during the six month periods of January - June and July - December. It is recommended that students wait at least 14 days before re-taking the test to allow enough time for review and remediation.
For more information: TEAS Information Form
General information about the TEAS is available in the form of a PowerPoint presentation at TEAS PowerPoint - GCC Tutoring GCC tutoring center provides TEAS preparation workshops and study materials related to the topics covered on the TEAS. Preparatory study materials can also be purchased directly from the Assessment Technologies Institute (ATI), the producer of the TEAS. Refer to the ATI website ATI Testing for further information.
Please contact Nursing & Health Technologies department if you have specific questions on the test at 540-423-9821 or 540-423-9822.
Finals Week Information:
TEAS, HESI, PSB, and ATI tests are NOT offered during the "Finals Week" of any semester. These dates will be posted on the Testing Services Homepage prior to the beginning of each semester's "Finals Week".