Skip Navigation

Becoming A Germanna Student

Main Content

myGCC- Student SIS Tutorials

student services
Bullet Faculty SIS Tutorials

Request an Official Transcript

  1. Log into myGCC
  2. Click Self Service
  3. Click Student Center
  4. Click Official Transcript
  5. Click the green GO button
  6. Select Institution
  7. Select Option indicating when to issue transcript
  8. Select Term if necessary
  9. Complete Recipient Address Information. If transcript is to be mailed to your address, select Mailing Address.
  10. Click Edit Address to enter address information
    1. If the address information is left blank, your request will not be completed
  11. Click OK
  12. Click Submit Button
Please call 540-891-3020 for additional assistance.