Health Care Programs
Require Special Admissions & Applications
- Dental Assistant II Program Information
- Dental Assistant II Application
- Medication Aide Program Information
- Medication Aide Application
- Medical Office Assistant Program Information
- Medical Office Assistant Application
- Personal Care Aide Program Information
- Personal Care Aide Application
- Phlebotomy Program Information
- Phlebotomy Application
- Physical Therapy Aide Program Information
- Physical Therapy Aide Application
**Please note - The classes listed above require the Health Care CRC Orientation class as well as CRC Assessment test (part of the application requirements).
Additional Health Care Courses:
- AHA Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers
- Dental Radiation Safety Seminar
- Health Care CRC Orientation
- Mental Health First Aide Certification
- Personal Trainer Certification
from Phlebotomy course graduate
"Everything was great, no need to improve! We were like the "Nike" class, so when things seemed hard, I said, 'Just Do It!'. We were all in it together, and that helped us to overcome our fears. And what I liked best was the hands-on practice."
from Medical Office Assistant program graduate
"Our instructor was amazing. She put so much time and effort into preparing us for working with our patients. She was very professional at the same time very open, helpful and caring. Just a great example for all of us."
Visit the Germanna Workforce CRC web page for additional information.