The Dickinson Building, which was Phase I of the Fredericksburg Area Campus, is a 76,000 square-foot building that includes classrooms, laboratories, student lounge, bookstore, and offices for faculty and administrative staff.
The Workforce Development and Technology Center, which was Phase II of the Fredericksburg Campus, is a 40,000 square-foot building devoted to the use of technology for the delivery of instruction and advanced training programs.
The Science & Engineering Building and Information Commons opened in May 2012. This is the third building for the Fredericksburg Area Campus and the facility provides laboratories, instructional resources, a library, student lounge, and offices for Deans and Faculty. This building is adjacent to a parking garage.
Maps & Directions
- Get Directions to Fredericksburg Area Campus
- View V. Earl Dickinson Building Indoor Map
- View Fredericksburg Area Campus Outdoor Map
- View Workforce and Technology Center Indoor Map
- View Science & Engineering Building and Information Commons Indoor Map
- Virtual Tours
(540) 891 – 3000
(540) 891 – 3092
10000 Germanna Point Drive