Academic Computing Centers (ACC) offer students a convenient and quiet open lab environment to complete course assignments, review computer-based tutorials, access and send email, and class registration assistance. Our Centers have friendly and knowledgeable staff that will assist students with applying to GCC; class registration; helps students find usernames and passwords, and assistance with applications installed in the computer lab.
Please note that effective Spring semester 2014, Germanna Community College implemented a Pay for Printing system.Learn More
VCCS requires that all students read and be aware of the Student Acceptable Use Agreement if they use any of the computers at Germanna.
- Students must Sign-In to use the ACC.
- Children are not allowed in the ACC.
- Food or drinks are not allowed in the ACC.
- Cell phones must be on silent, and student must leave room to use cell phone
- Academic work takes priority over using a computers for any form of non-academic purpose. Please yield the work-station to a student needing to do academic work.
- Students are not allowed to manipulate the Windows Desktop or configurations.
- Students cannot save files to the hard drive (C: or D:)
- You must provide your own (flash drive) USB drive for saving your documents.
- The ACC at the Locust Grove Area campus is located in room 204.
- Computers are available at the Daniel Technology Center in the Library – Room 206.
- Computers are available at the Fredericksburg Area Campus in the Library in the SEIC building.