This division includes both services and strategic functions:
- Leadership and directions for academic technology applications, initiative and support services.
- Promoting learning through comprehensive academic support services.
- Support and help improve the college's academic programs.
Collaborate with academic divisions for the creation and training regarding:
- Learning environments
- Planning and development of curricula
- Training of faculty relating to pedagogy and educational technology
- Development of solutions of instructional and technological problems
- Assessment of learning
- Review, recommend and approve educational technology acquisitions for college-wide academic use.
- Provide instruction for using college resources.
- Facilitation of acquisition of academic computing facilities dedicated to teaching and learning.
- Work closely with all stakeholders for the development and quality assurance of online programs.