Student Activities- Student ID Email Option
You must include, in your email, your first & last name, Student ID number (7 digits) and which campus you would like to pick up the ID from (ex: FAC, LGC, DTC or SCC) to Jennifer St. John at firstname.lastname@example.org.
FAC = Fredericksburg, LGC = Locust Grove, DTC = Culpeper, SCC = Stafford
- The Photo must be in color.
- You must be upright and fully facing the camera.
- It must be a portrait (not landscape) shot clearly showing the full head and shoulders.
- The photo must be against a single light background color, with NO scenery.
- High School Yearbook Photos/ Passport Photos would be ideal.
- No Hats and No Shades/Sunglasses will be allowed in the picture.
- ABSOLUTELY NO Facebook/Social site altered images, webcam shots and group photos.
- No proof pictures can be accepted due to copyright.
- Images that deviate from this criteria will not be accepted and we have right to disregard any inappropriate photos.
- Once all of the instructions have been followed, please email
Student ID Image Requirements
ID’s will be available for pick up 7 business days once received via email. ID’s are dispersed through the Welcome Centers at each campus. Photos will only be accepted from Germanna’s designated VCCS student email address (ex: email@example.com).
You will need to bring with you a valid government issued ID such as a driver’s license/passport in order to receive your Germanna Student ID.