Catalog and Student Handbook
All students are classified according to the following categories: Curricular/Non-curricular, Freshman/Sophomore, Full-time/Part-time.
A student who has satisfied all College admission requirements and has been admitted to a curriculum.
A student who is not formally admitted to one of the curricula but who is classified according to one of the following student goals or conditions:
- updating employment skills for present job
- developing skills for a new job
- career exploration
- personal satisfaction and general knowledge
- transient student (may take up to 15 credit hours before being required to change status)
- non-degree transfer student
- high school student (with College & high school approval only)
- general or curricular requirements pending (with College approval only)
- restricted enrollment (with College approval only)
- auditing a course (with College approval only)
Fewer than 30 credits completed in the designated curriculum. Sophomore: 30 or more credits completed in the designated curriculum, including relevant transfer credits. Full-time: Enrolled in 12 or more credits per semester. Part-time: Enrolled in fewer than 12 credits per semester.