Main Content

Academic Information - Grade Appeals

Catalog and Student Handbook

A change of grade can only be authorized by the faculty member who awarded the grade. Students are encouraged to resolve disputes regarding a grade through an informal appeal to the instructor. If the dispute is not resolved informally, grade appeals are handled according to procedures outlined in the Student Grievance Policy. It is important to note that a formal grievance must be filed within 30 business days of the student’s knowledge of the grade being disputed.