There are several Emergency Call Stations posted on Germanna's campuses, as well as in the elevator at the Fredericksburg Campus.
FREDERICKSBURG AREA CAMPUS
- Call Box #100 - Middle of the East Parking Lot
- Call Box #200 - Middle of the West Parking Lot
- Call Box #300 – South end of East Parking Lot
- Call Box#400 – North end of Est Parking Lot
- Call Box #500 – South end of the West Parking Lot
- Call Box# 111- Westside of the Dickinson Building near smoking area and parking deck entrance
- Call Boxes are also located at the stairwells and elevators on each level of the parking deck
LOCUST GROVE CAMPUS
- Call Box #150 - Middle of the Main Parking Lot
- Call Box #250 - Loading Dock, Building #900
DANIEL TECHNOLOGY CENTER
- Call Box #1 – Southwest Parking Lot near the mailbox
- Call Box #2 –Northeast Parking Lot
All Emergency Call Boxes will immediately contact the College Police Emergency Communications Dispatch Center and Officer(s) on duty upon activation. The station will send a response to the College Police Emergency Communications Dispatch Center and Officer(s) indicating that an Emergency Call Box has been activated. At that time the blue light located at the top of the Station Emergency Call Box will flash and upon activation an officer will be dispatched to the location.