Always be ALERT and AWARE of your surroundings.
Familiarize yourself with phone
Parking Lot Safety:
- Park in well-lit areas.
- Avoid parking next to occupied vehicles.
- Do not leave valuable items visible in your vehicle.
- Always roll up your windows and lock your doors.
- Have your keys ready when going to your vehicle.
- Always check your backseat before entering your vehicle.
- Report ALL parking lot violations, accidents, and theft to Campus Security or the police.
- Security will GLADLY provide an escort to your parked car during evening hours.