Please use the Online Submission Form after reviewing the Event submission guidelines below.
Can students submit event/meeting requests?
- If your event is affiliated with a student organization, you must have it approved by the Student Activities Office. Once it is approved, a staff member will submit the request.
- If your event is not affiliated with a student organization then your request must be submitted by a faculty or staff member.
What events may not be posted?
- Personal events and solicitations
How do I submit events to the calendar?
Events must be submitted at least one week in advance. Complete the online submission form to submit events to the calendar administrator for approval..
The calendar administrator may decline a submission request if:
- The event does not conform to the guidelines above.
- The submission form is not properly completed.
- The requestor does not provide a valid e-mail address.
- The request includes inappropriate or offensive content, including profanity; references to illegal activities; defamatory or harassing language aimed at an individual or group; etc.
- Other reasons at the discretion of the calendar administrator
Once the administrator reviews and approves the submission, the event will be posted on the calendar.
How to reserve the conference rooms:
Conference rooms (LGC 100, FAC1 225, FAC2 126, DTC 118) should be requested using your Outlook calendar. If you want an event that is in a conference room to be marketed on the Germanna homepage, schedule the event in Outlook first. Then submit an event request through our online event system without a room request using category "homepage events". This will send a request to Marketing for approval of your material and it will then appear in the event list on the right side of the Germanna homepage.