The mission of the payroll office of Germanna Community College is to serve our employees by providing reliable and timely service in support of our compensation, benefits, leave, payroll tax related and reporting services.
We will administer our payrolls and leave based on the regulations of Federal and State guidelines provided by such agencies as the Internal Revenue Service, Social Security Administration, Department of Labor, Federal Offices of Child Support Enforcement, Department of Accounts, Department of Human Resources Management and the Virginia Community College Systems Office.
Our mission will be enhanced every year through continued education of our staff and the campus community of payroll and leave related information, and we will foster prudent fiscal management.
To provide employees with a variety of paid leave for various personal, sickness, and other reasons.
All leave requests are submitted in the absence management section in HRMS. Click a link below to view the form:
- DHRM Table of Contents to General Policies & Procedural Manual
- Leave Policies and Accrual Rates
- Leave Type Quick Reference
- Summary of New Annual Leave Policy for Faculty Ranked Administrators and 12-month Teaching Faculty
- Annual Leave Policy for Faculty Ranked Administrators and 12-month Teaching Faculty
- Leave Tracking Sheet
- Payroll Forms
- Time Keeping