Nursing FAQs: Nursing Program Cost
Estimated Expenses for nursing program
How much does it cost to attend the nursing program?
The following is a list of the estimated expenses for the program but additional expenses may apply.
- Tuition: Per credit hour. See Schedule of Classes for current tuition
- Uniform & Shoes $150
- Liability Insurance $30/ year
- Stethoscope Approximately $30
- Nursing Texts $800 - $1,000
- Lab Supplies $50
- Background check & Drug screening $85
- Testing & Licensing Applications $725 (includes HESI Curriculum Testing, NCLEX, licensing fees)