Steps To Apply
If you have completed at least 10 credits of college courses go to Step Three
- April 1 – RN, LPN to RN for Advanced Standing, GCC PN, and transfer applicants
- November 1 – RN, LPN to RN for Advanced Standing, PN EVHS, and transfer applicants
Admission & Records
540/423-9122 or 540/891-3020
Financial Aid Office
540/891-3080 or 540/423-9124
- Complete online admission application to Germanna Community College.
- Submit official transcripts for completed high school and college courses to Admissions and Records Department. Request college transcripts be evaluated through Transcript Analysis.
- Apply for Financial Aid if applicable.
If you have not completed at least 10 college credits:
- Contact Counseling Services to schedule and get information to prepare for placement tests.
- Meet with a College Counselor to plan and schedule classes.
CNA applicants only:
- Select time on website to meet with nursing advisor for registration.
- If all requirements are complete for Certified Nurse Aide Program (CNA), obtain a certified background check and drug screening test prior to the first class.
- When transcript evaluation is complete, meet with a Healthcare Division faculty member for advice and assistance with admission and class scheduling. Advisor Schedule and Locations
Be prepared to attach a copy of the following to the electronic application:
- Signed Advising Checklist
- TEAS Test Scores
- Certified Background Check: Package Code ER55b
- Unofficial Copy of College Transcripts
A confirmation email will be sent following receipt of your online application. All required items must be attached or the application will not be processed - NO EXCEPTIONS.
Complete paper applications may be submitted to the Nursing Office on the Locust Grove Campus during regular business hours.