STUDENT MUST HAVE CURRENT (2013-2014) FAFSA ON FILE, BE ENROLLED IN AT LEAST 6 CREDITS, BE MEETING ALL SATISFACTORY ACADEMIC PROGRESS REQUIREMENTS AND HAVE A WORK-STUDY APPLICATION ON FILE BEFORE APPLYING.
The purpose of this position is to provide direct support to the Professional & Technology Studies/Business Office and its overall contribution to the mission and vision of Germanna Community College.
Work-study student will play an important role at the Daniel Technology Center. Duties include but are not limited to:
Students who would like the potential of a two-year work-study opportunity are encouraged to apply. Students who wish to develop skills useful for internships or employment are encouraged to apply for this position. Preference will be given to students who have successfully completed ITE 115 with a cumulative GPA of 3.6 or higher. Student is not required to have customer service experience, but is expected to be courteous to all. For more information regarding this position please email Becky Morris: email@example.com
- General office duties and responsibilities while following policy and procedures. Document production in Microsoft Word is necessary and familiarity with Excel spreadsheets is a plus.
- Student will answer telephones, take messages, mange inventory of office and instructor supplies.
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive materials.
- Will utilize technology in the performance of tasks and projects.
- Dependability is highly desired.
Back To Work Study Jobs