Responsibilities of Financial Aid Recipients
- You must notify the Admissions Office and the Financial Aid Office if you don't begin attendance in any of your classes, withdraw from one or more classes or stop attending one or more classes.
- You must notify the Financial Aid Office about the following:
- Change in number of credit hours including withdrawals and audits.
- Extended absence from classes
- Any additional financial aid, such as scholarships, that you receive from Germanna or any other
source or organization.