Adult Career Coach Services
Are you looking for career assistance? Are you in need of additional training or perhaps considering a career change? Do you need help understanding the labor market, workforce trends, career assessments, developing a career plan, job searching, resume tips, interview strategies, and selecting credentialed courses that lead to careers? We offer free Career Coaching and Career Development Services to assist you with planning and taking your next steps to a viable career. Free Services for You:
- Adult Career Coaching
- Job Preparation
- Employment Opportunities
- Support Services
- Workforces Courses and Career Information
Are you interested in knowing about funding options? Financial Assistance? There are many existing and new Federal and State Grant programs to pay for non credit, credentialed classes that will lead to your next career if you are an eligible participant!
Grants that may work for you!
- WIOA: Workforce Innovative and Opportunity Act Grant
- WCG: Workforce Credential Grant (specific GCC Workforce Credential courses applicable)
- FANTIC: Financial Assistance for Noncredit Training in Industrial Credentials (specific GCC Workforce Credential Courses applicable)
For information contact Debbie Huntsinger, GCC Workforce Adult Career Coach, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (804) 516-2404.
Caroline Center Information
- New! Fall 2016 Caroline County Center Classes & Workshops
- Driving Directions to the Caroline County Center
- Caroline County Center Calendars
Information for Caroline County Center Classes and Workshops for 2017 coming soon!
All services funded by JD NEG-US Department of Labor Employment and Training Administration grant.
Debbie Huntsinger, M.A. Education, M.A. Counseling
Workforce Adult Career Coach
Germanna Community College
Center for Workforce & Community Education
Office: (804) 516-2404
Serving 7 counties & the City of Fredericksburg
Please call or email Debbie to make an appointment. Make this your first step in getting started in your new career!