Drug Dosage Calculation Workshops will be held January 8 – 9
All Germanna students are eligible to receive online tutoring via Brainfuse
With Brainfuse, students can:
- Chat now with a tutor during Live Help.
- Have your writing reviewed by a tutor in the Writing Lab.
- Meet with a live tutor during a scheduled online tutoring session.
- Send a tutor an academic query via Send a Question.
- Use the Academic Tools for help whenever you need it.
For a demonstration of Brainfuse, you can watch the following video: Brainfuse Overview. You can also refer to the following user guides:
- HelpNow Quick-Start and User Guide
- Submitting a Paper to the Brainfuse Writing Lab
- How to use Flashbulb
Go to myGCC
Enter your myGCC username.
Enter your my GCC password
Click on the Brainfuse icon.
Students are provided 300 minutes of online tutoring each semester. Within your Brainfuse account, the balance of your minutes will appear in the “Live Help” section next to the “Connect” button. If you need additional time, please contact the Academic Center for Excellence at ACE@germanna.edu.
Pop-up blockers & cookies
Make sure you disable pop-up blockers and allow cookies on your web browser; Brainfuse requires both of these to work properly.
Click on “Contact Us” at the bottom of the Brainfuse homepage.
You can also contact customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 1 (866) 272-4638, extension 510 (Mon-Fri 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. EST).
You may also contact Germanna’s Academic Center for Excellence via email: ACE@germanna.edu.