Public safety tips
Always be alert and aware of your surroundings. Familiarize yourself with phone locations, emergency exits and methods for receiving help.
Parking lot safety
- Park in well-lit areas.
- Avoid parking next to occupied vehicles.
- Do not leave valuable items visible in your vehicle.
- Always roll up your windows and lock your doors.
- Have your keys ready when going to your vehicle.
- Always check your backseat before entering your vehicle.
- Report all parking lot violations, accidents, and theft to campus security or the police.
- Security will gladly provide an escort to your parked car during evening hours.