You will be able to complete most forms, except special circumstance forms, in your myGCC account via the Student Center to do list.
Dependent students requiring parental signatures and special circumstance forms are available below. Most of these forms, once you have them completed, you may upload directly into your Student Center, via the checklist in your to do list.
These forms require a signature(s) by hand before you upload.
You must use a web browser other than Chrome to upload documents through your Student Center.
*Please note: PDF’s can not be filled in within browsers. You must download before filling in.
- Consortium agreement
- Dependency override appeal
- Dependent asset information
- Dependent household size
- Dependent income reduction appeal
- Dependent number in college
- High school completion status
- Independent income reduction appeal
- Marriage verification
- Parent additional financial information for tax year 2017
- Parent PLUS loan request
- Parent untaxed income form for tax year 2017
- Parent verification of non-filing for tax year 2017
- Prior degree
- Request adjustment to federal student loan awards
- Request for federal loan without parent information
- Student loan request
- Unusual enrollment history