Financial Aid Forms

Independent students

You will be able to complete most forms, except special circumstance forms, in your myGCC account via the Student Center to do list.

Dependent students

Dependent students requiring parental signatures and special circumstance forms are available below. Most of these forms, once you have them completed, you may upload directly into your Student Center, via the checklist in your to do list.

These forms require a signature(s) by hand before you upload.

Uploading documents

You must use a web browser other than Chrome to upload documents through your Student Center.