If you have completed at least 10 credits of college courses go to Step Three.
If you are a new student, go to Counseling Center for new student advising.
Go to (Step Three) if you meet any of the following criteria:
- You have GCC Credits
- You have credits from other institutions (including other VCCS colleges) that have been officially evaluated
CNA applicants only:
- Select time on website to meet with nursing advisor for registration.
- If all requirements are complete for Certified Nurse Aide Program (CNA), obtain a background check and drug screening test prior to the first class.
- When transcript evaluation is complete, meet with a Healthcare Division faculty member for advice and assistance with admission and class scheduling. Advisor Schedule and Locations
- March 1 (begin taking February 1) – RN, LPN to RN for Advanced Standing, GCC PN, and transfer applicants
- October 1 (begin taking September 1) – RN, LPN to RN for Advanced Standing, PN EVHS in Culpeper, and transfer applicants