1. Log in to your myGCC using the username you received when you filled out your application.
*Use the password you created.
2. If you have not set up your username or password or do not remember it, click on Look up your username and set your password.
3. Select VCCS SIS: Student Information System
4. You should be brought to the Self Service menu, click Student Center
5. Click Enroll
6. Click appropriate term and click continue
7. Click the class search radio button and click search to locate the class you are interested in. Note: If you happen to know the Class Nbr put that 5 digit number in the area shown highlighted and click enter.
8. Indicate Course Subject (i.e. ENG, BIO, etc.) and Course Number (ie 111, 101, etc.) in areas shown highlighted. For BEST RESULTS use Additional Search Criteria for specific days, times & campus locations
9. Click Search
10. Once you find your class, click Select Class
11. The class will be placed into your cart
12. Click next
13. Repeat steps 6-9 until you have selected all the classes you want
14. Click Proceed to step 2 of 3
15. If all looks right, click Finish Enrolling
16. You will be given the opportunity to add another class if you wish. You will also receive any error messages IF there is a problem
Green A= successfully enrolled
Red X=Error – unable to add class
17. Once all classes have been enrolled in successfully you can print out your schedule by clicking on My Class Schedule and then click on Printer Friendly Page then send that image to print (right click and print)