Start Climbing the Ladder to a Successful Career!
Apprenticeships combine paid, on-the-job training with classroom instruction to prepare individuals for the jobs of the 21st century. Earn portable, stackable credentials through one of our many Apprenticeship programs.
Courses and programs are scheduled based on interest and demand. Check our online schedule for current class offerings.
- Apprenticeship Programs
Apprenticeship Programs with on-the-job training, and national, industry-recognized credentials
- Asphalt Technician
- Backflow Worker
- Commercial Equipment Repair Technician
- Construction Inspector
- Gas Fitter
- Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning (HVAC)
- Industrial Maintenance/Machinist
- Desktop Specialist
- Database Specialist
- Network Support Specialist
- Technical Support Specialist
- Training and Certifications
- 3-D Printing
- Programmable Logic Controls (PLCs)
- Solid Works
- Computer Numeric Control Machinist
- Pneumatics and Hydraulics
- UAV – Drone Building and Operation
- Small Engine Repair
- Project Management Professional
- Fiber Optic Cable Technician
- UAV Pilot Certification
- Coming Soon
Please call (540) 937-2901 or email email@example.com for more details about our programs of study.