Get yours today at Germanna Center for Workforce & Community Education.
We recognize the growing demand for industry credentials and certifications.
Our programs deliver
- High quality, hands-on training in growing industries and occupations
- Degrees and credentials recognized by employers as having labor market value
- Accelerated/flexible pathways providing quicker progress and greater success
- Academic, financial and career coaching services to ensure program completion
Courses and programs are scheduled based on interest and demand. Check our online schedule for current class offerings.
We look forward to assisting you. In order to help us prepare for a conversation about the available apprenticeship and credential programs specific to your interests, please complete the student questionnaire. Upon receipt we will promptly schedule an appointment with you.
- Computer & Technology
- Adobe Creative Cloud Tools
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)*
- Certified Internet Web (CIW)
- Cisco CCNA
- Cisco CCNP*
- CompTIA A+
- CompTIA Cloud+*
- CompTIA Network+
- CompTIA Security+
- MS Office Applications
- Health Care & Wellness
- Billing & Coding Specialist (CBCS)
- Clinical Medical Assistant
- American Heart Association CPR/AED
- American Heart Association First Aid
- Medical Office Assistant
- Personal Trainer
- Phlebotomy Technician
- Yoga Teacher Training
- Industry & Construction
- Asphalt VDOT*
- Core Craft Skills
- Industrial Maintenance
- NCCER: HVAC, Electrical, Plumbing, and Masonry
- OSHA 10* & 30
- Section EPA 608
- Shielded Metal Arc Welding
- Workzone Safety
*Offered as an Online Credential Program
Are you ready to take the next step?
Contact Workforce today to explore our career training options.