Get yours today at Germanna Center for Workforce & Community Education.
We recognize the growing demand for industry credentials and certifications.
Our programs deliver
- High quality, hands-on training in growing industries and occupations
- Degrees and credentials recognized by employers as having labor market value
- Accelerated/flexible pathways providing quicker progress and greater success
- Academic, financial and career coaching services to ensure program completion
Courses and programs are scheduled based on interest and demand. Check our online schedule for current class offerings.
- Computer & Technology
- Adobe Creative Cloud Tools
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)*
- Certified Internet Web (CIW)
- Cisco CCNA
- Cisco CCNP*
- CompTIA A+
- CompTIA Cloud+*
- CompTIA Healthcare IT Tech*
- CompTIA Network+
- CompTIA Security+
- MS Office Applications
- Health Care & Wellness
- Billing & Coding Specialist (CBCS)
- Clinical Medical Assistant
- American Heart Association CPR/AED
- American Heart Association First Aid
- Medical Office Assistant
- Personal Trainer
- Phlebotomy Technician
- Yoga Teacher Training
- Industry & Construction
- Asphalt VDOT*
- Industrial Maintenance
- Motor Vehicle Dealer Operator
- NCCER: HVAC, Electrical, Plumbing, and Masonry
- OSHA 10* & 30
- Section EPA 608
- Workzone Safety
*Offered as an Online Credential Program
Are you ready to take the next step?
Contact Workforce today to explore our career training options.